Archive for IMTC
We all have had the tough economy affect our lives in one way or another. Maybe you should consider a new career in Internet Marketing. You can work from home. Did you ever think about how working from home can SAVE you MONEY?! Think about a few things….
1. Save money on the ever increasing price of gas. Commuting back and forth costs money. I just filled up my tank..$70…ouch!.
2. Save money on eating out. If you eat out at lunch, that gets expensive. Not to mention trips for coffee, snacks, etc. You can eat at home and you will probably eat healthier too!
3. Save money on clothes. From home, you can work in your pajamas! No need to run out and buy “office attire”.
4. Save money on child care. The current cost of keeping a child in day care is crazy! Work from home and you can eliminate that cost entirely. And you will have more one on one time with your children. You can even eat lunch together!
What other profession can save you money and has potential to help you earn more money than ever? That’s right….Internet Marketing. The best place to learn the skills you need to be successful on the Internet is IMTC. Check us out!
Internet marketing is a fast growing and constantly changing business. More and more companies are creating an online presence to keep up with market demand and their customers expectation’s. Of course, this creates a huge gap in supply and demand. How can businesses find enough qualified people to keep things running smoothly?
At IMTC we teach the necessary skills to compete in today’s market, and the specialized Internet marketing education that employers are looking for. this career choice is moving fast, and you don’t want to be left behind. Now is the perfect time to take advantage of this exciting career. If you don’t want to work for someone, that’s ok.
This is a unique educational opportunity that you can use to start your own online business. The choice is yours. Come over to IMTCVA.org and download our career guide to see what Internet marketing is all about.
Have you ever heard of TOEFL? Pronounced “toe-full”, TOEFL is the acronym for “Test of English as a Foreign Language.” If English is not your native language and you are planning to attend school in the U.S., it’s important that you know about TOEFL. It is frequently required for admission into American institutes of higher education, and is, in fact, a requirement for entrance into IMTC for non-native English speakers.
Here’s what you need to know about TOEFL
- TOEFL is a test that measures a student’s ability to understand and use the English language in a classroom environment.
- The test is administered worldwide by Educational Testing Services (ETS).
- The exam is Internet-based (iBT), though paper-based tests (PBT) are used in some remote areas. IMTC requires that non-native English speaking students take the Internet-based (iBT) version.
- The test cannot be taken more than once a week.
The test consists of four sections
How to register for the test
- Download a copy of the TOEFL Information Bulletin from the TOELF website. http://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/about/bulletin/
- Consult the bulletin to determine the closest testing location and when the test will be given.
- Carefully follow the instructions for completing and submitting the registration form as outlined in the TOEFL Information Bulletin.
If you are required to take TOELF for admittance into IMTC, register for the test as early as possible. This will help you avoid delays in the admittance process and allow you to begin your Internet marketing training as soon as you are ready.
To download a free career brochure, go to http://imtcva.org/.
Getting free traffic to your website is easier than you might think! There are so many avenues to traffic that it can feel like your standing in the middle of the highway… the information superhighway that is.
Let’s go over just a few of ways that you can get traffic to website without spending a dime.
* Social networking – we all have heard about this by now. Major sites such as MySpace, Facebook and Twitter provide profiles that are searchable all over the Internet and can contain a number of valuable links to your websites. Over half a billion people are now members of social networking sites and the potential traffic stream is endless.
* Article sites – writing articles not only builds you and your business as the expert, the links you leave in the author’s profile or resource box can help drive heavy traffic to your website from all over the Internet.
* Videos – free hosting sites such as YouTube and Revver not only let your searchers meet you face to face, leaving a link to your website in the profiles and even in the video itself as a watermark can help send valuable prospects your way.
* Leaving your URL in the comments boxes of other peoples blogs, social networking profiles and forums will let people easily click on your site to see what your business is all about.
* Discussion boards – There are hundreds of discussion boards on every subject under the sun all over the Internet. This is a great place not only to leave a link to your site, but also engage other readers and ask or answer questions about a subject that makes you the expert!
* Traffic exchanges – an exchange is a service that lets you click on a certain number of URLs in exchange for others clicking on yours. You can earn credits just by clicking on sites and trade them in for free ad space.
* Free classifieds – search for these free classifieds and you’ll find amazingly that there are quite a few you can utilize. A site like Craigslist is an example.
In the old days of the Internet, you had to rely on getting good search positioning to get any traffic at all. But using these short cuts to driving traffic to your site will accelerate visits and make big potential money.
If you have an account (and everybody should, it’s free) on Youtube, you’ve probably watch a video or 2…hundred. Have you ever noticed that some videos are on the standard white Youtube background and some videos are on a nice looking, color coordinated background? The color coordinated pages are Youtube channels. Channels are pages that users have created. They can contain any video the user chooses, along with color and background. Other viewers that like the videos you have on your channel can subscribe. If they subscribe, they will get notices of other videos you put online. This keeps people coming back to your channel, thereby increasing the views. The nice thing about channels is that you can use it to your advantage. You can create your own custom background that contains any type of information you want. This is a great way to advertise other sites, products, or services and most importantly, viewers don’t see this on a regular Youtube page; only on your channel. So, you really need to be getting people to subscribe to your Youtube channel. If you would like to know MORE ways to use your channel or to get video marketing training, check out the Internet Marketing Training Center of Virginia Beach.