Archive for small business
Video sales letters are quick and easy video slideshows that you can use to market your business. Recently, the Internet Marketing Training Center of Virginia has started implementing the use of video sales letters for marketing the school on Youtube. Why have they done this? For a couple of reasons:
• Ease – Making video sales letters is possibly the easiest video to create
• Speed – Video sales letters don’t take long at all to make. This means we can make a lot of them and get them uploaded fast
• Technicality – Video sales letters don’t require a lot of video knowledge, expensive software, or even a camera to make a successful video
Here is an example of one of the videos we made:
Getting free traffic to your website is easier than you might think! There are so many avenues to traffic that it can feel like your standing in the middle of the highway… the information superhighway that is.
Let’s go over just a few of ways that you can get traffic to website without spending a dime.
* Social networking – we all have heard about this by now. Major sites such as MySpace, Facebook and Twitter provide profiles that are searchable all over the Internet and can contain a number of valuable links to your websites. Over half a billion people are now members of social networking sites and the potential traffic stream is endless.
* Article sites – writing articles not only builds you and your business as the expert, the links you leave in the author’s profile or resource box can help drive heavy traffic to your website from all over the Internet.
* Videos – free hosting sites such as YouTube and Revver not only let your searchers meet you face to face, leaving a link to your website in the profiles and even in the video itself as a watermark can help send valuable prospects your way.
* Leaving your URL in the comments boxes of other peoples blogs, social networking profiles and forums will let people easily click on your site to see what your business is all about.
* Discussion boards – There are hundreds of discussion boards on every subject under the sun all over the Internet. This is a great place not only to leave a link to your site, but also engage other readers and ask or answer questions about a subject that makes you the expert!
* Traffic exchanges – an exchange is a service that lets you click on a certain number of URLs in exchange for others clicking on yours. You can earn credits just by clicking on sites and trade them in for free ad space.
* Free classifieds – search for these free classifieds and you’ll find amazingly that there are quite a few you can utilize. A site like Craigslist is an example.
In the old days of the Internet, you had to rely on getting good search positioning to get any traffic at all. But using these short cuts to driving traffic to your site will accelerate visits and make big potential money.