A Beginner’s Guide to Internet MarketingBy
So, you want to start your career in Internet Marketing? Well, I’m going to give you a quick overview of how to get started. Here at IMTCVA, we call it the three prong attack. There are three areas that you should hone in on whenever you decide to move forward.
3 Prong Attack Elements:
- Make sure you have a website that’s ready to convert (make sales). This consists of your shopping cart systems, content and all!
- Focus on getting people on your email list.
- Become a product machine. What is your signature offer? You should make it your duty to create quality-driven products for your target audience.
Each of these components will help you get started. Even more, as you focus on the three prong attack, make sure you realize these three crucial elements to help you along the way too.
- Dive in. Don’t just get your feet wet, as the idiom goes, but immerse yourself in the internet marketing world, learning everything from A to Z.
- This contradicts the first point, but it’s relevant. As you immerse yourself in the information, make sure you don’t overwhelm yourself by trying to do everything at once. It takes a few years to actually be confident in knowing what you’re doing. Therefore, don’t get discouraged not truly grasping the concepts or feeling like the elements aren’t coming together.
- Which leads me to the next crucial point—get some training. The saying, “You don’t know what you don’t know,” is evident here. What you don’t know can truly hurt you. And in this case, financially. Knowing what to buy, or what not. There are scammers everywhere trying to take your hard earned money (take a look at the Top 20 Seminar Scams here). Why give them the advantage by not knowing what you’re doing?
Overall, these are the top three suggestions and top three key elements to help you grow your business as a newbie in this industry. If you’d like to learn, be sure to check out our in depth training on Internet marketing at our school.