The past few months, we’ve experienced a great influx of new students at our school. We’ve been offering an amazing opportunity that when students sign up for $1000, and upon successful completion of the school, we give them their money back! If you’d like to learn more about it, click HERE. It’s an exciting time to see so many people sign up from all different industries! Whether it’s at the very beginning stages of their business to an already established one making money, they are eager to take their business to the next level.
Of course, we are happy to assist them with their goals; however, as you know whenever changes happen, what we’ve learned over the past 10 years of running the school, you must be willing to adapt and go with the flow. And that’s just what we did! We brought on instructors to help us push forward. We are sharing this story because of a valuable lesson we want you to know. You’ve probably heard it before, but we want to reiterate: When times change, you have to change with the times!
If you’ve studied the fluctuations in technology over the past decade, you’ll see how things have drastically changed! What we’ve observed, is that the world is leaning more and more on the Internet for advice, recipes, workout routines, to find their next topic for their presentation, name for their baby, inspiration for their outfits, and much more! Do you see where we are going with this? If you had a business, blog or content with just the right answers, people would be coming to YOU (if you set yourself up properly) for these questions to be answered! As we continue to watch the fluctuations with technology, the changes the world undergoes, with more and more apps for your mobile devices popping up, it leads us to believe that this Internet thing is around to stay and won’t be drifting away anytime soon! So, as it continues to gain momentum, how will you respond? Will you jump in, learn more, and get your business going? Or, will you wait years down the road only to ask yourself, “Why didn’t I do that way back then?”
Hopefully, you won’t find yourself on the wrong side of the Internet spectrum, asking yourself, “Why didn’t I start my business back then?”
If you’d like to learn more on how you can join our school and build your business in the next few years, click HERE for more details! See you soon.
Every month, we check in on our students to make sure they are doing well in the coursework. We give them a call after reviewing their progress on our backend. Of course, we somewhat have some insight as to how they’re doing (we can see how many courses they are completing) but really, it’s their chance to ask questions or give any feedback about the material. During this month, though, we were quite excited to receive back-to-back comments from students who had similar experiences.
One student said he used some of the tips and tricks provided in the coursework to tweak his website, and a few days later he noticed that his overall ranking on his site improve in the search engines. (Pretty cool, huh?) Another student shared with us how grateful she was for the course because she was learning so much. She said that she was implementing one of the productivity we recommended, and landed a highly qualified intern to assist her business!
With each conversation we had with our students, we were able to take away some key points. Points that help you understand exactly what the modern day entrepreneur, Internet marketer, social media marketer, or business owner are looking for. Ok, here goes…
- They need credible information from people who have been there done that. We are working with real life entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs that want to take their businesses to the next level. They do not want (nor have the time) to fiddle with what “may or may not work” for their businesses. That’s why we compiled content that caters to the real-world entrepreneur that wants maximum impact from the exact way the found made his multi-million dollar empire. From building their WordPress site to lead magnet ideas to sales and conversions, we give them what they need now!
- They want to see results. It’s often a difficult place for entrepreneurs (because we know that results often take time) but they want to see them and they want to see them now! For that reason, we don’t play around at IMTCVA. We ensure that our student’s lessons and coursework push them to learn AND build their companies along the way. It’s a process that happens simultaneous.
- They want updated information that changes with the industry times. Technology is always changing. The way things are being done online is changing too. What was done a decade ago may not be what’s most popular now. Heck, social media wasn’t even in the picture years ago; however, it’s one of the top ways Internet marketers and business owners are tapping into their target market to generate cash flow. Luckily, we know that and stay abreast of what’s coming out. We are always deleting obsolete concepts, researching and adding the best content for our students.
Overall, we are elated that our students are doing well in the course and progressing towards graduation. If you’re fami Looking at some online graduation rates (the not so good ones) it’s an honor to have our students trucking through. I hope you gained some valuable insight from the information we provided.
Also, if you saw yourself in any of the three points we mentioned, we would love to hear from you! We would love to help you take your business (or aspiring business) to the next level. Whatever you need, we’ve got it! For information on how you can join the school please go to www.IMTCVA.org to inquire.
Why would anyone want to start a business online? Even if you did, what are some of the areas one would have to study to be successful?
Well, let’s answer the first question. The reason you’d want to start a business online:
- Do what you love.
- Be your own boss.
- Share your message or cause to millions of people across the world.
- Make money.
With everything I mentioned, how could this not be a good fit? You get to create your own hours, do what you love by sharing your message or cause to everyone, and create wealth for yourself and family. Who wouldn’t want those experiences? You can take your dream and turn it into a dream business. The thing is, though, you must have a plan to get you there. You cannot expect all these amazing opportunities to come without arming yourself with knowledge. So, let me share with you some information, or ways, you can achieve these goals. Take a look at the 8 areas that will help you delve deeper into getting your business online.
Information you should know:
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Lead Generation
- Organic (SEO/SEM)
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Pay per Click
Of course, there are other areas of knowledge you should have, but these are just a few to help you jump start your Internet Marketing education. To learn more about this unique opportunity and how to enroll, please visit the Internet Marketing Training Center of Virginia – http://imtcva.org , and remember to download your FREE career brochure!
So, you want to start your career in Internet Marketing? Well, I’m going to give you a quick overview of how to get started. Here at IMTCVA, we call it the three prong attack. There are three areas that you should hone in on whenever you decide to move forward.
3 Prong Attack Elements:
- Make sure you have a website that’s ready to convert (make sales). This consists of your shopping cart systems, content and all!
- Focus on getting people on your email list.
- Become a product machine. What is your signature offer? You should make it your duty to create quality-driven products for your target audience.
Each of these components will help you get started. Even more, as you focus on the three prong attack, make sure you realize these three crucial elements to help you along the way too.
- Dive in. Don’t just get your feet wet, as the idiom goes, but immerse yourself in the internet marketing world, learning everything from A to Z.
- This contradicts the first point, but it’s relevant. As you immerse yourself in the information, make sure you don’t overwhelm yourself by trying to do everything at once. It takes a few years to actually be confident in knowing what you’re doing. Therefore, don’t get discouraged not truly grasping the concepts or feeling like the elements aren’t coming together.
- Which leads me to the next crucial point—get some training. The saying, “You don’t know what you don’t know,” is evident here. What you don’t know can truly hurt you. And in this case, financially. Knowing what to buy, or what not. There are scammers everywhere trying to take your hard earned money (take a look at the Top 20 Seminar Scams here). Why give them the advantage by not knowing what you’re doing?
Overall, these are the top three suggestions and top three key elements to help you grow your business as a newbie in this industry. If you’d like to learn, be sure to check out our in depth training on Internet marketing at our school.
OK, seriously, what could I possibly do with a certification in Internet Marketing? My dear friend, I think the real answer lies in what you’d like to do. Are you a go-getter? Do you push the limits with creative ideas? Are you one that doesn’t conform to traditional way of doing business?
As you continue to evaluate who you are and what you’d like to do, you start to see that the Internet is a mere tool to express who you are, what you do, and what you give to others; it spreads YOUR message. To be honest, you can do just about anything on the Internet, if you have the skills and knowledge.
To give you a quick glimpse of some of your options, though, I’m going to share with you two excellent reasons you should want to increase your skills and training to be able to create a life and business you love.
- Get educated on what’s working now. You’ll get access to information that is timeless in concept, but changes with new and improved advanced technology.
- Gives you more opportunities. Certifications and degrees make you stand out above the rest. It shows the world (employer, customers, clients) that you took it serious enough to educate yourself with information.
Overall, you can be whoever you’d like to be on the Internet. Successful, lucrative, giving, well-known—the possibilities are limitless. However, you must put into place a strategy in order to get there. Certification can help you reach those goals.
The online business market is a booming industry. Many individuals are looking to make a living on the Internet by working from home. The individuals interested in the Internet lifestyle range from baby boomers, college grads, single moms and even people with current full time careers. Although, they all have different reasons for pursuing an online career one thing they do have in common is the need for flexibility.
If you are one of the people interested in the Internet lifestyle you have probably done some research on the different Internet marketing programs available. I commend you! It is super important to get started on the right track because without a clear learning path you may waste a lot of time trying to learn the ropes. Besides just learning the process you should also be aware that there are lot of scams floating around on the Internet.
Don’t get discouraged because through your search you landed on this page and you’re reading this article I have good news for you!
The Internet Marketing Training Center of Virginia is by far the most unique and best Internet marketing training facility in the world! Let me explain.
First, IMTCVA is the ONLY “CERTIFIED” Internet marketing training center in the entire United States, recognized by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia.
Second, the schools program was founded and created by Tom Antion, one of the most respected, top public speakers and Internet marketers in the world. Tom has dedicated his life to Internet marketing and training since the birth of the Internet back in the 90′s.
Third, the staff at the Internet Marketing Training Center of Virginia is obsessed with staying abreast of all the latest Internet marketing techniques and resources of information in this constantly evolving business. You can be sure you’ll learn the best “old school” techniques that still work, as well as the latest techniques that have proven results.
Lastly, each student can work at his or her own pace. Whether they’re an online or campus student, the course can be completed in as little as 6 months, with an Internet marketing certificate upon completion. All students have the ability to interact with trainers and other students by phone, face to face, email, blog, wikis, discussion forums, text messaging, teleclasses and more, giving all students the best training experience around.
To learn more about this unique opportunity and how to enroll, please visit the Internet Marketing Training Center of Virginia – http://imtcva.org , and remember to download your FREE career brochure!
Are you a boomer looking for ways to supplement your retirement income? Or, maybe you are finally ready to follow your hearts passion. You should consider Internet Marketing as a second career. Baby boomers are blazing a trail in the business world, and there are many opportunities out there.
To get started, I recommend taking a topic, niche, or industry your are familiar with.
What industry did you retire from? Do you think there are areas for you to help other people in that niche grow? It is all about sharing your knowledge to help other people.
The key to starting a second career online is finding a niche that you are an expert in. You want to make this journey fun.
What topics does your heart gravitate toward or have a passion for? What are your hobbies?
Here at The Internet Marketing School of Virginia, we want to help baby boomers like yourself reinvent their career options. There is a lot to learn but, it is not impossible. The Internet is connecting people; it is a whole new world that we want you to experience.
To get your second career started correctly it is very important for you to feel comfortable using the Internet.
The Internet Marketing Training Center of Virginia offers the training that will help you along the way. We give you a structured, but flexible program that will allow you to learn at your own pace. You will also have access to the school directors to answer your questions and help guide you through the courses.
Starting a successful second career does not have to be a mystery. Once you develop the basics you will have the insight to know what direction to follow for success.
If you have been keeping up with the latest Internet trends you may have noticed that video marketing is huge. There are many different options available for creating and distributing videos on social media.
A video marketing strategy can spice up a businesses’ social media presence.
If creating video for small businesses and entrepreneurs interested you, you can use the Internet to grow. The classes at IMTCVA will walk you throughout the How- to’s and latest techniques so you can reach your goals.
Combining Internet marketing with a creative video approach can become a win – win situation. You will help entrepreneurs produce compelling and entertaining videos for their target market.
A lot of business owners would gladly pay to get video ideas and help for their business.
A successful video marketing strategy can help build consumer awareness and increase engagement. Video marketing can be used in many different industries.
You can offer to:
– Take the consumer behind the scenes of the businesses’ daily operations. Consumers love feeling connected to their favorite brands.
– Highlight an upcoming event. Answering the 5 W’s in a quick and entertaining video will help build excitement for the event. Consumers will often remember the event if there is a video associated with it.
– How to video for a product or service that the business offers
– Answer any FAQ’s
– Throw a contest and ask for consumers to post a video to win
These are just a few ideas you can offer to business owners for their video marketing strategy. It is important that you stay creative and use your imagination. Facebook, Intsagram. Vine, Google+ Hangouts, and YouTube are all platforms that allow you to share video.
Take a look at IMTCVA.org so you can start your education toward Internet marketing today!