Archive for ebooks
Many people dream of working from home and making money on the internet, Who can blame them? There is a lot of money to be made on the internet and you are reading this because you want to learn how.
Many successful internet marketers encourage having multiple streams of income. Some of the most popular ways to create multiple streams of income are:
- Mentoring or consulting
- Selling products through affiliate links
- Create a unique product
- Build a membership site
- Educational telesiminars
Here at IMTC we stress the importance of creating multiple streams of income and creating products that you can get paid for over and over again. You want to always have money coming in even when you are not actively “working.” Working from home can give you flexibility with your lifestyle, let’s say you decide to take a break and go on a vacation. While you are relaxing you can always have money coming in from different products or services. Diversifying your business will produce positive results because you will connect to each customer how ever they prefer.
If you are ready to take your career or business to the next level and discover the most up to date tips, visit the site IMTCVA.org.
Video has become so easy and so inexpensive to produce for the web, small companies now have the advantage that used to only belong to large corporations in terms of exposure to the public. Not long ago, before the web, you only saw video media on television. Television advertising is so expensive that only the big companies had the money to make commercials. That left out millions of small businesses that could have made an impact of the public if only they had the budget. A great commercial or promotional campaign could have been the turning point for many of these small businesses in growth and profitability. It was a game they could not afford to play….
But no longer.The Internet has opened up the possibilities and access to the public like never before. Online video is the key to small business success on the Internet. In fact, online video is reaching more people than even television due to mobile devices… people can watch their favorite shows, commercials and all, while they are doing other things. A small pizza shop now has just as much access to the general public as a major company. In this regard, small businesses are looking for staff that can manage their online video needs.
At the Internet Marketing Training Center, you can learn everything you need to know about online video, hosting, sharing, web page design and social networking skills to take any company to the next level of business, whether it’s your company or someone else’s. Find out how easy it can be to get started!
Getting free traffic to your website is easier than you might think! There are so many avenues to traffic that it can feel like your standing in the middle of the highway… the information superhighway that is.
Let’s go over just a few of ways that you can get traffic to website without spending a dime.
* Social networking – we all have heard about this by now. Major sites such as MySpace, Facebook and Twitter provide profiles that are searchable all over the Internet and can contain a number of valuable links to your websites. Over half a billion people are now members of social networking sites and the potential traffic stream is endless.
* Article sites – writing articles not only builds you and your business as the expert, the links you leave in the author’s profile or resource box can help drive heavy traffic to your website from all over the Internet.
* Videos – free hosting sites such as YouTube and Revver not only let your searchers meet you face to face, leaving a link to your website in the profiles and even in the video itself as a watermark can help send valuable prospects your way.
* Leaving your URL in the comments boxes of other peoples blogs, social networking profiles and forums will let people easily click on your site to see what your business is all about.
* Discussion boards – There are hundreds of discussion boards on every subject under the sun all over the Internet. This is a great place not only to leave a link to your site, but also engage other readers and ask or answer questions about a subject that makes you the expert!
* Traffic exchanges – an exchange is a service that lets you click on a certain number of URLs in exchange for others clicking on yours. You can earn credits just by clicking on sites and trade them in for free ad space.
* Free classifieds – search for these free classifieds and you’ll find amazingly that there are quite a few you can utilize. A site like Craigslist is an example.
In the old days of the Internet, you had to rely on getting good search positioning to get any traffic at all. But using these short cuts to driving traffic to your site will accelerate visits and make big potential money.
So you have decided to take the plunge and start an online business. At IMTC, not only will you learn the skills to create a website but you will also learn how to create products to make even more money.
The possibilities are endless. You can create and sell ebooks, DVDs, CD’s ecourses, webinars and many more. At IMTC not only will we teach you how to create different products, but how to market them as well. You will learn how to utilize the Internet and make it work for you.
We are excited about our new school, we are excited to meet our students and we are excited to share our valuable knowledge. Check out our website: http://imtcva.org/
Marc – the Video Guy – wanted to show you around the school. The building is ready for students and we are almost there as well. Although the school looks empty now, it’s not going to stay that way for long. Be sure to check out what the Internet Marketing Training Center is all about. Take advantage of this great resource and direct your career where you want it to go.
[flowplayer src=’http://imtcblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/SchoolBlog.mp4′ width=600 height=360 splash=’http://imtcblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/SchoolBlog.jpeg’]